Winning at Texas Holdem’
Winning at Texas Holdem’ – POKER 101 Following is the ranking of general poker hands from highest to lowest.
1. Royal Straight Flush – 10-J-Q-K-A, all of the same suit.
2. Straight Flush – five cards, of the same suit, in order, such as 2-3-4-5-6 all of diamonds.
3. Four of a Kind – four of the same card, such as K-A-A-A-A.
4. Full House – a set of three of a kind plus a pair, such as 8-8-Q-Q-Q.
5. Flush – five cards of the same suit
6. Straight – five running cards not necessarily of the same suit, such as 6-7-8-9-10
7. Three of a Kind – three cards of the same value, such as 10-10-10