Mass Traffic Attack Chapter 1 – Why Write Articles?
So why should you author articles if you have a web site? There are five good reasons to do so:
- Finding paying customers – the reason most people go online is to find free information. By giving them what they want, high quality gratis content, they are more likely to check out your paid products too
- Free publicity – it costs you no money at all to submit as many articles as you want to the most widely read article directories. The potential exposure is massive
- Quickly become perceived as an expert in your field. The more articles you write, the more your name will become known. When people then visit your site, they are more likely to buy from you, because you are seen as “the expert”
- High search engine ranking – every article you write will contain anchor text links back to your site. Each of those links will push your site up in the search engine rankings, making it easier to find. (Don’t worry if you did not understand that – I will explain everything below!)
- Joint ventures – the more exposure you get, the more interest other marketers in your field will notice you. This opens possibilities of being asked to author articles or even eBooks for them, which would have a massive potential for you.
These can be condensed into just two main reasons:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Traffic, if you did not already know, is the number of visitors coming to your web site. SEO, whilst a massive subject covers how high your web site ranks in the search engine results. So, when you type words into Google, Yahoo or Bing each search engine returns the results that it thinks are the most relevant to the terms entered. Whole books have been written about SEO and I am not going to get too deep into it here. However, broadly speaking, your position in the search engine results depends on two things – content and backlinks.
By content we mean quality, unique content. Not something that has been copied and pasted all around the internet. Whilst this eBook is about article marketing, all the principles here apply to content that you put onto your own web site. So do not forget to bear that in mind.
Backlinks, if you did not already know, are links from other sites back to your own web site. Virtually each backlink you get from another site is counted by Google as a “vote” for your site. The more backlinks, the more “votes.” Not all votes are equal, however. Votes from an “authority” site, a respected, well-established site will count for a lot more than votes from an obscure blog.
The great news is that the sites where we are going to submit our articles to – article directories, are hugely respected by Google and the backlinks we will leave on these sites carry a massive amount of value.
Indeed, in many cases, and for some quite common search terms, the articles themselves are right there at the top of Google’s search rankings. So that is a double whammy – do this right and you can not only get your own web site high in the search engine rankings, but also your articles. This really is a win-win-win situation for so little work.
Imagine how much traffic you would get if your site were on page 1 of Google!
That is why the two aspects of Traffic and SEO are so intricately linked together.
This is without trouble the most valuable and powerful product you will find on Mass Traffic Attack, so act right now to get instant access $
37 on sale now $ 17.00 purchase by clicking the button below.
Best Wishes, Coyalita
See Tomorrow:” Chapter 2 – Organization and Preparation”